Wednesday, 17th of May 2023
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Location: Edinburgh Conference Centre (EIIC)
The Meet the Buyer 2023 event will give suppliers unprecedented access to buyers and decision makers from across the Public and Private Sectors. Business will be able to meet procurement teams from local councils, alongside other public and private sector buying organisations.
Your business will:
- Learn about the pillars of Community Wealth Building and the progressive procurement of goods and services.
- Share your latest innovation with the public sector and supply chains around Scotland and the UK.
- Begin to build the sustainable Scotland of the future: Let's Do Net Zero!
- Drive high quality and fair work across the labour market by learning how Fair Work First can become a priority for your business.
- Experience the Power of Procurement at the public sector's flagship supplier engagement event for Scotland.
To book this event and see the full agenda please click below!